Kenya Re Claims Department officially went live today on the Laserfiche Enterprise Content Management system (ECM). The very colorful and celebratory session that was held at the Reinsurance Plaza – Nairobi Boardroom, was graced by the Group Managing Director, Dr. Hillary Wachinga. In attendance were Rose Waganda - Ag. Manager, Claims, Ann Kasimu - Ag. Manager - Credit Control, Judy Njuguna - ECM Project Manager, George Njuguna - ICT Manager & Assistant Project Manager, Jane Odipo – Manager, Marketing & Business Development, Claims staff, Finance staff, ICT staff, Credit Control staff as well as the solution Provider, Savvy cad Solutions.
The Corporation has successfully achieved a collaborative fully automated solution that captures documents accurately through the documents Managements system, applies workflows through business process and finally stores them securely in Records Management System for further processing. We take pride in being the 1st Reinsurer in Africa to automate our records management using this system. Our Claims department is confident that the system will aid in:
1. Faster responses to clients’ inquiries and hence boost our customer service.
2. Improved turnaround time on claims processing and settlement.
3. Reduce misfiling and document loses
4. Reduce storage space and paper handling costs
5. Predictive analytics that can be leveraged to address bottlenecks in business processes as well as create new ways of doing things.