The Corporation recognizes training as a marketing tool that significantly enhances brand visibility and enhancing of technical capacity in the Insurance industry. The Corporation has set up an academy whose overarching objectives are to provide Comprehensive Training Solutions, Enhance Industry Knowledge and Skills, Support Professional Development, Position- Kenya Re as a knowledge Leader and Bridge Skill Gaps in the Industry, among others.
The Corporation held its first debut technical training at the Kenya Re Academy on the 17th floor, on 4th October 2023 for Life clients in the local market. The Training Facilitators were:
- Mr Yoves Angwenyi-Assistant Manager Life Department
- Mr Vernon Lidava-Senior Underwriter
- Mr Stephen Kithuka Senior Underwriter
- Ms. Lucy Kagwiria -Manager Marketing /Business Development (Kenya) & Client training Coordinator
- Ms. Susan Kandie- Assistant Manager Marketing
This is a great milestone for the Corporation that places it at a competitive edge among key players in the industry.