Kenya Re is committed to delivering the highest possible quality and level of service to its customers. We intend to
provide services through the best practice and in line with our customers’ needs as we continually seek improvements.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is defined as “any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer or potential customer
about service delivery by the company or its agents, and/or about company or industry policy.”
At Kenya Re, we see complaints as a valuable way of meeting and responding to your expectations.
We realize that in breaking down the barriers to meet your needs we value listening to feedback
and complaints from you
|How will we handle your complaint ?
- Acknowledge your complaint, in writing or via email, within 24hours of us receiving it.
- Enquire into your complaint and consult any relevant persons who should help resolve it fairly and within a reasonable timeframe.
- Treat you and your information with confidence and respect, in line with our guidelines.
- Keep you and any other persons involved informed about the progress of the complaint, how we
will try to resolve it and, as is appropriate, what we will do to prevent it from happening again.
- Take action to resolve the complaint as best as possible to your satisfaction and, where
possible, recommend any changes needed to ensure the cause is fixed.
- Let you know in writing the outcome of your complaint and, as is relevant, the reasons behind this outcome.
|What should you tell us:
- Your name, address and the best way to contact you.
- The details that will help us understand the reason/s for your complaint.
- Copies of any documents relevant to your complaint.
- If you have already have discussed your complaint with us, the details of those persons in Kenya Re that you dealt with.
- What you feel would constitute a satisfactory resolution of your complaint. For example are you seeking information which you feel is being withheld, are you seeking an apology, etc.
|You need to know that:
- You may make a complaint verbally and/or in writing. E.g. email, and/or calling
- We may ask for your help in the course of handling your complaint.
|You can make a complaint to Kenya Reinsurance Corporation by contacting:
Write to : Communications Assistant
Kenya Reinsurance Corporation
PO Box 30271- 00100
Call: (+254) 0703083212